Sunday, August 1, 2010

YO HOMIEE !!...haha.

Hey guys. Your probably wondering who is this person who speaks like a black guy, maybe he's not even black, maybe he's a white guy that acts like Eminem.......maybe I am white but I can definitely assure you that I don't act like Eminem haha. Now let me introduce myself.

My name is Jay but to most of my friends, I'm known as......... Jay haha. I'm a very creative person. I love photography and making films. Food...who doesn't like food. Playing my guitar and listening to music. I'm a big music freak. I listen to all types of genres and many different artists.....I really have noo idea what else I'm meant to say about myself other then the usual I like this and that. However, the more I post on this blog, the more you'll get to know about me..so keep reading and Happy Bar Mitzvah!!

P.S. I'm not Jewish haha

No comments:

Post a Comment